So I saw this on Facebook and thought it was awesome. I am doing a 30 day challenge to myself more than anybody else. Each day I need to post a picture with a different theme. I’ll do that and then write a little bit about the theme and how the picture relates to the theme.
Day one is a get to know you post:
Post a picture of yourself with fifteen facts
That’s me at Clear Water Arts Camp (CWAC) this last summer. It’s the highlight of every summer for me. I love it. Anyways, on to 15 fun facts you may or may not know about me.
- I like to think of myself as a Jack of All Trades and a master of some. A small sampling of activities/jobs I’ve had in the past: Audition band, Audition large choir, a supporting role in the school musical, cashier, camp counselor, worship leader, Geek Squad agent… You get the idea. Like I said, my life is a bit ADD
- I’ve play guitar for several years but I’ve only ever completely written one song… and then I forgot it. HA!
- I’m extremely shy and insecure about performing MY art in general. I’ve never been that vulnerable in my life. Ever. And it’s really freaking scary.
- I play the Tuba. I have since High School. It’s one of the best instruments in the world.
- If I ever learned another instrument I’d wanna learn the Cello. That’s the 2nd best instrument in the world (only the Tuba is better).
- I have over 55 days of music on my computer (55k+ songs) but I haven’t even listened to a quarter of it (less than 500)
- I’ve watched A Walk to Remember several times and taken notes. That man is a genius!
- I love the show Glee. I now only recognize about half of the songs playing in malls and bars because of Glee. It’s kinda sad but it’s really expanded my musical knowledge
- I probly have more technology in our bedroom than was in the first rocket that went into outerspace 
- I would like to have the courage to meet people where they’re at. I’m finding that strangers have some of the most fascinating stories in the world.
- I can’t wait until my wife and I can move out of my parents basement and begin living our lives again
- My favorite colors are white, blue, and green
- My favorite candy bar is Butterfinger
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip
- I traveled to or through 20 of the 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska.
Check back in tomorrow for day 2 of the 30 day challenge!