So life just kinda blew by and I haven’t taken the time to update this here blog of mine.
- Here’s a fun list of things that have happened in the last two weeks:
- Celebrated the two year anniversary with my wife
- Flew to Las Vegas and celebrated the wedding of Matt & Amanda Johnson
- Spoke and lead worship at the retreat for Christian Heritage School
- Drove to Seattle and was best man in my best friend Arick Olson’s wedding to his wife Jessy
Needless to say it’s been a busy few weeks. I’m leading worship this Sunday (the 13th) at church. Our roof is being redone and so because of it we’re having the services in our fellowship hall. It’s time for me to go to bed. More substantial posts incoming. I promise.